Please read below all that we are doing to keep you and our team safe!
Covid-19 is still a very real concern that changes constantly. To date, we know the nature of this virus can go undetected for weeks or be asymptomatic making it hard to know if you need to stay home. We ask if you are aware that you are under the weather to any extent, to please reschedule your appointment. 48hour and 24hour appointment reminders are automatically sent out before your appointment. Please use this time to cancel your appointment if you are not feeling well.
All clients must wear a face mask in order to be serviced.
In order to keep our salon capacity as low as possible and our waiting area clear, no additional guests will be permitted to your appointment, including children. Any persons accompanying you must be getting serviced in order to attend. For your convenience, we can advise on near by places for your guests to wait.
What we are doing to keep your appointment safe:
- Our technicians will be wearing face masks in addition to face shields until further notice
- Chairs will be cleaned with Lysol or wiped down with Cavicide wipes in between every client
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the salon and all clients will be required to sanitize their hands upon entry
- As always our brow shaping tools will be immersed in CDC recommended solution throughout the day to keep our tools sterile
- Our restroom will have additional anti bacterial soap provided
- Our product testers will be available upon request and cleaned throughout the day
Please arrive on time for your appointment. Normally we welcome clients arriving early for their brow sessions, but we ask that you do not arrive more than 5 min early to help keep our wait area as clear as possible.